As we all know that WordPress is a blogging platform. So, it will have the option of displaying your post, pages as well as the comments through the RSS feeds. Hence, what about controlling number of RSS feeds of your site to be displayed for the users, who links to your site. Also, what about the sites which displays the RSS feeds of your site? Is that controllable by you? The answer towards this issue is yes.
Now, since you now know that you could control the number of RSS feeds to be served via your site, so, now you might be eager for controlling number of RSS feeds to be served via your site. So, to clear the confusion towards this, you may require to perform these tasks, which are listed below:
- First of all, what you have to do is, you need to visit Settings->Reading section through your WordPress dashboard.
- After that, in the same page, there you will see the option of Syndication feeds show the most recent section.
- Now, you just need to add the number of RSS feeds to be displayed or served for the user there, in the above section as described in step 2 above.
- Here, in the same page, you can control about how to display or serve the feeds to the user through the setting of For each article in a feed, show section.
- Now, after all of the above steps are completed, you just need to click on the Save Changes button.
Now, if you have done the above steps properly, then, you are able to display or serve the feeds of your site according to your liking. Also, if you use the service like that of the Feedburner to display your feeds, then, it will be displayed as being setup in these described settings.
Hence, now we can assume that, if you have followed the above steps properly and is success on controlling the required number of posts for your site’s RSS feeds, then, you are now more familiar in controlling number of feeds to be served for the users. So, if you have any more thoughts towards this, then, please do comment below and we will follow it up.